Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Media coverage of MT political races in The Missoulian
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from The Missoulian (number of quotes indicated):
- Albert Olszewski (2) Montana Republican Gubernatorial Challenger
- Amanda Curtis (1) Democratic Challenger Montana
- Bill McChesney (1) Montana Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Bob Kelleher (4) Republican challenger (2008) Montana
- Brian Schweitzer (2) Montana Previously Democratic Governor
- Greg Gianforte (1) Montana Republican Gubernatorial Challenger
- John Driscoll (3) Republican Senate Challenger Montana
- John Edward Walsh (1) Democratic Senate Challenger Montana
- Jon Tester (1) Democratic Jr Senator Montana
- Matt Rosendale (1) Republican candidate for Montana U. S. Senator Montana
- Reilly Neill (2) Montana Democratic 2020 Gubernatorial Challenger
- Steve Bullock (8) Montana Democratic Montana Governor
- Steve Daines (3) Republican Senate challenger Montana
- Susan Good Geise (2) Libertarian Senate Challenger Montana
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles from The Missoulian:
- 2020-MT-Senate: "Daines, Bullock spar in Senate debate," by Gwen Florio, Sep 28, 2020
- 2020-MT-Senate: "Republican Senate Candidate Driscoll Answers 3 Questions," 4/15/2020
- 2020-MT-Senate: "Veterans Day: Honoring the Heritage of American Heroes," Editorial by John Mues, 11/10/2019
- "2 Montana cities split on partisan election question," by Holly K. Michels, 11/6/2019
- 2018-MT-Senate: on Jon Tester, 8/9/2018
- 2018-MT-Senate: on Matt Rosendale, 8/9/2018
- 2018-MT-Senate: on Albert Olszewski, 6/2/2016
- 2016-MT-Gov: on Bill McChesney & Greg Gianforte, 3/11/2016
- 2014-MT-Senate: Amanda Curtis OpEd, 9/2/2014
- 2014-MT-Senate: "PacWatch" on Steve Daines, 3/19/2014
- 2014-MT-Senate: The Missoulian on John Walsh, 3/11/2014
- 2014-MT-Senate: on John Walsh, 3/11/2014
- 2013-HB 302: A.P. in The Missoulian, "Governor vetoes Montana bill that would bar enforcement of potential gun bans," by Matt Gouras, Mar 28, 2013
- 2016-Pres: The Missoulian coverage of Brian Schweitzer, 9/28/2011
- 2008-MT-Senate: Bob Kelleher, by Jennifer McKee, The Missoulian, 7/3/2008
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Steve Bullock: An abortion, even late-term, is a legal, personal decision.
Steve Bullock: We celebrate progress, but fight for equal rights continues.
Steve Bullock: Address persistent wage gap between men and women.
John Edward Walsh: Voted against NAACP staffer's appointment to Dept.of Justice.
Matt Rosendale: New tax law changes depreciation rules to allow expansion.
Energy & Oil|
Reilly Neill: Campaign centered on issue of climate change.
Families & Children|
Steve Bullock: Unemployment benefits to victims of domestic violence.
Steve Bullock: Vetoed bill banning Shariah law; it's just anti-Muslim.
Albert Olszewski: Ban use of Shariah law and other foreign laws in courts.
John Driscoll: Big focus on limiting donations to campaigns.
Susan Good Geise: Stop the partisan circus in county elections.
Steve Bullock: Primary allows spending $667K instead of returning it.
Steve Bullock: Passed Medicaid expansion with bipartisan support.
Steve Bullock: COVID: don't like masks but need to let science drive this.
Steve Daines: Repeal Obamacare; protect those with pre-existing conditions.
Steve Daines: COVID: no masking mandate, personal responsibility.
Brian Schweitzer: ObamaCare should control costs more & have more flexibility.
Brian Schweitzer: Medicare for all makes more sense than ObamaCare.
Bob Kelleher: Single-payer, government-funded health system.
John Driscoll: Committed to help return POW-MIA Americans to U.S.
Susan Good Geise: Honor veterans by strengthening VA, hiring veterans and more.
Albert Olszewski: State immigration enforcement is not discrimination.
Greg Gianforte: Address Montana's dismal national standing on wages.
Bob Kelleher: Women earn 67 cents for every dollar men earn.
Principles & Values|
John Driscoll: Running because of total loyalty to upholding Constitution.
Reilly Neill: Campaign hamstrung by state party, money, & media.
Bill McChesney: Served in state legislature from 2007 until 2015.
Steve Daines: AdWatch: Walsh appointment was "Big Sky buy-off" D.C. deal.
Bob Kelleher: Admits past failings to prevent Baucus from attacking.
Amanda Curtis: Against privatizing Medicare and Social Security.
Jon Tester: GOP tax plan saddles future generations with more debt.
Bob Kelleher: Opposes $1.6 trillion dollar tax cut for billionaires.
The above quotations are from Media coverage of MT political races in The Missoulian.