Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Breitbart.com press coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Breitbart.com press coverage (number of quotes indicated):
- Andrew Yang (1) Democratic candidate for President; CEO
- Ben Carson (1) HUD Secretary
- Bernie Sanders (1) Democratic Presidential candidate
- Carlos Lopez-Cantera (2) Republican Senate Challenger Florida
- Doug Burgum (1) North Dakota Republican candidate for Governor
- Gary Johnson (1) New Mexico Libertarian Gubernatorial Challenger
- Joe Sestak (3) Democratic candidate for President; Navy Admiral
- Kamala Harris (1) California Democratic nominee for Vice President; California Senator
- Kelli Ward (1) Republican candidate for Arizona U.S. Senator Arizona
- Milton Wolf (1) Republican Challenger Kansas
- Pete Buttigieg (1) Indiana Democratic candidate for President; Mayor of South Bend, IN
- Rand Paul (4) Republican 2016 Primary Challenger
- Rick Perry (1) Texas Secretary of Energy
- Scott Walker (3) Wisconsin WI Governor; Republican Presidential candidate
- Tom Del Beccaro (1) Republican Senate challenger California
- Tom Steyer (1) Possible Democratic candidate for President from California
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Articles in Breitbart.com blog:
- Biden Cabinet: "Pete Buttigieg Vows to Fight Racial, Economic, Environmental Injustice," by Charlie Spiering, 16 Dec 2020
- CA-12 House race: "FBI Stonewalling on Chinese Spy Ties," by Kristina Wong, 12/16/2020
- Biden Cabinet: Breitbart blog, "Biden's DOE Pick Jennifer Granholm Spent Years Pushing Russia Conspiracy Theories," by Haris Alic, 15 Dec 2020
- 2020-Veepstakes, "Amy Klobuchar Pushes Vote-by-Mail so 'Voters Are Not Disenfranchised in November'," by Hannah Bleau, 7 Apr 2020
- (On 2020 Veepstakes): "Susan Rice: Trump's 'Utter Incompetence' Has Cost Tens of Thousands of American Lives," by Pam Key, 6 Apr 2020
- 2020-TN-Senate, "China Should Be Held Accountable for the Wuhan Coronavirus," by Bill Hagerty, 18 Mar 2020
- 2020_Primaries: "Andrew Yang Pledges to Create Safe Opioid Injection Sites to Prevent Overdoses," by Joshua Caplan, 3 Dec 2019
- 2020-NH-Senate, "Shaheen's Amendment to Bipartisan Budget Agreement 'Undermines' Trump's Pro-Life Policies," by Dr. Susan Berry, 29 Oct 2019
- 2022-NV-Senate, "Cortez Masto: 'We Don't Need to Wait for the President' on Background Checks," by Ian Hanchett, 14 Sep 2019
- 2020_Primaries: "Joe Sestak on 'Undocumented' Immigrants: 'We Need Them'," by Robert Kraychik, 16 Jul 2019
- 2020_Primaries: "Joe Sestak: Everything Is Going Back to China," by Robert Kraychik, 16 Jul 2019
- (On Chele Farley): Breitbart News on 2018 New York Senate race, 5/28/2018
- (On Doug Burgum): Breitbart.com on 2016 North Dakota gubernatorial race, 5/5/2016
- (On Gary Johnson): Breitbart.com, "Johnson & Apple encryption", by Tom Ciccotta, 3/23/2016
- (On Marco Rubio): Breitbart News, Rubio on ObamaTrade, 10/8/2015
- (On Tom Del Beccaro): Breitbart.com weblog on 2016 California Senate race, 10/2/2015
- (On Kelli Ward): Breitbart.com interview for 2016 Arizona Senate race, 7/27/2015
- (On Carlos Lopez-Cantera): Breitbart.com on 2016 Florida Senate race, 7/18/2015
- (On Kamala Harris): Breitbart News on 2016 California Senate race, 5/18/2015
- (On Kamala Harris): Breitbart.com coverage of 2015 California Senate race, 4/18/2015
- (On Scott Walker): Breitbart.com on 2015 Conservative Political Action Conf., 2/26/2015
- (On Ben Carson): Breitbart.com, "Martial Law," by Tony Lee, 3/10/2014
- (On Rick Perry): Breitbart.com 2013 coverage of 2016 presidential hopefuls, 1/17/2013
- (On Tom Steyer): Susan Berry in Breitbart.com on 2020 presidential hopefuls, 8/15/2017
- (On Bernie Sanders): Article: Audit/End the Fed, by Rand Paul, on Breitbart.com, 2/10/2015
- (On Rand Paul): Article: Audit/End the Fed, by Rand Paul, on Breitbart.com, 2/10/2015
- (On Milton Wolf): 2014 Senate campaign website: press release, "Breitbart.com", 12/17/2013
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Tom Steyer: Pro-choice is a litmus test for all support.
Budget & Economy|
Rand Paul: Federal Reserve is insolvent, by private bank standards.
Rand Paul: More oversight of the Fed; less of community banks.
Rand Paul: Audit the Fed: currently no jurisdiction to do so.
Bernie Sanders: Bank bailout was socialism for the rich.
Andrew Yang: Create safe opioid injection sites to prevent overdoses.
Scott Walker: Opposes Colorado's legalization of marijuana.
Milton Wolf: Fight "No Bureaucrat Left Behind" for our schools.
Families & Children|
Pete Buttigieg: $100B in grants for minority home ownership.
Rand Paul: Re-establish inter-country adoptions from Guatemala.
Joe Sestak: Procurement of Chinese tech endangers national security.
Carlos Lopez-Cantera: After Cuban "normalization," more beatings & more oppression.
Kelli Ward: No secret trade deals; ObamaTrade bad for Americans.
Ben Carson: Law-abiding citizens have right to guns without registration.
Rick Perry: Don't use school shootings to push gun control agenda.
Scott Walker: Build up U.S. military to take out ISIS entirely.
Joe Sestak: Immigration "of all types" helps our economy.
Joe Sestak: Support economic development to stem tide of refugees.
Doug Burgum: Consider filing a lawsuit over refugee resettlement.
Kamala Harris: An undocumented immigrant is not a criminal.
Scott Walker: No amnesty; close the back door & enforce the law.
Tom Del Beccaro: Personal & corporate flat tax: 15.5% federal and 6% state.
Gary Johnson: No FBI backdoors to iPhones.
War & Peace|
Carlos Lopez-Cantera: No nuclear deal with Iran; support preemptive strike.
The above quotations are from Breitbart.com press coverage.