Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Rhode Island House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from RI legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Bobby Nardolillo (1) Republican candidate for Rhode Island U.S. Senator Rhode Island
- Gina Raimondo (5) Rhode Island Democratic Governor
- Patricia Morgan (3) Rhode Island Republican candidate for Rhode Island Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Rhode Island state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- D-RI-2 Jim Langevin - member of United States House of Representatives
former member of Rhode Island State Assembly
Former Rhode Island Secretary of State
- Bobby Nardolillo, 2018 Republican candidate for Rhode Island U.S. Senator
Rhode Island House of Representatives (2015 - )
- (More state legislative coverage to come)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Patricia Morgan: Over-regulation hurt RI business; do cost-benefit analysis.
Gina Raimondo: Ban conversion therapy for minors.
Gina Raimondo: Address substance use disorders outside of emergency rooms.
Gina Raimondo: Allow online voter registration.
Patricia Morgan: Let physicians practice across state lines & skip red tape.
Gina Raimondo: Reinvent Medicaid: expand and improve access.
Bobby Nardolillo: Don't raise minimum wage to $9.60 per hour.
Gina Raimondo: Raise minimum wage to $9.60 per hour.
Patricia Morgan: Repeal RI taxes on social security and retirement benefits.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Bobby Nardolillo Republican candidate for Rhode Island U.S. Senator Rhode Island
- Gina Raimondo Rhode Island Democratic Governor
- Patricia Morgan Rhode Island Republican candidate for Rhode Island Governor
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Rhode Island House and Senate.
Page last edited: Sep 30, 2018