Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for New Hampshire House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from NH legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Chris Sununu (2) New Hampshire Republican challenger for Governor
- John Lynch (2) New Hampshire Former Democratic Governor (2005-2013)
- Maggie Hassan (2) New Hampshire Democratic Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
New Hampshire state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- NH-D Maggie Hassan - 2016 candidate for Senate
Governor since 2013
Member of the New Hampshire Senate from the 23rd district In office January 3, 2005 – December 1, 2010
- NH-D John Lynch - Governor from 2005 – 2013
- NH-R Chris Sununu - Candidate for Governor 2016
Member of the New Hampshire Executive Council from the 3rd District since 2011
- (More state legislative coverage to come)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Chris Sununu: Gender identity non-discrimination in employment & housing.
Chris Sununu: 3-phase deregulation to help business.
John Lynch: Parole violators go to jail, for all released convicts.
Maggie Hassan: Parole violators go to jail, for all released convicts.
Maggie Hassan: Opposed Photo ID for Voting.
John Lynch: Vetoed Photo ID for Voting.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Chris Sununu New Hampshire Republican challenger for Governor
- John Lynch New Hampshire Former Democratic Governor (2005-2013)
- Maggie Hassan New Hampshire Democratic Governor
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for New Hampshire House and Senate.
Page last edited: Oct 12, 2018