Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for North Dakota House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from ND legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Doug Burgum (1) North Dakota Republican candidate for Governor
- Eliot Glassheim (2) Democratic candidate for Senate North Dakota
- Jack Dalrymple (6) North Dakota Republican Governor
- Marvin Nelson (3) North Dakota Democratic candidate for Governor
- Rick Becker (6) North Dakota Republican 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Rick Berg (1) Republican Challenger North Dakota
- Tracy Potter (10) 2010 Democratic Challenger North Dakota
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
North Dakota state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- ND-R Rick Becker - 2016 Candidate for Governor
State Representative from District 7 since 2012
- ND-R Jack Dalrymple - Governor since 2010
Member of the North Dakota House of Representatives from the 22nd district In office 1985–2000
- ND-D Tracy Potter - 2010 Senate Challenger
Member of the North Dakota Senate from the 35th district 2006 – 2010
- ND-R Thomas Campbell, 2018 Republican candidate for North Dakota U.S. Senator
Member of the North Dakota Senate (2012- )
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Tracy Potter: Voted against making abortion a felony.
Tracy Potter: Define life as beginning at birth, not conception.
Rick Becker: Add "sexual orientation" to definition of discrimination.
Tracy Potter: Prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation.
Tracy Potter: No job discrimination by sexual orientation/gender identity.
Tracy Potter: Repeal Cohabitation Law: unmarried couples can live together.
Jack Dalrymple: Cut corporate tax and income tax across the board.
Eliot Glassheim: Opposed across-the-board corporate and income tax cuts.
Marvin Nelson: Opposed across-the-board corporate and income tax cuts.
Jack Dalrymple: No use of drones for criminal investigations.
Rick Becker: No use of drones for criminal investigations.
Marvin Nelson: Legalize medical marijuana.
Eliot Glassheim: Legalize medical marijuana.
Rick Becker: Voted NO on drug testing for TANF & SNAP benefits.
Tracy Potter: Deregulate homeschooling for parents with H.S. diplomas.
Tracy Potter: Voted NO on Home School Deregulation.
Energy & Oil|
Jack Dalrymple: Reduce oil extraction tax from 6.5% to 5%.
Rick Becker: Reduce oil extraction tax from 6.5% to 5%.
Doug Burgum: Veto $5,000 limits on executive branch bonuses.
Jack Dalrymple: OpEd: Legislative $5,000 limit on governor's executive bonus.
Rick Becker: Voted YES on $5,000 limit on governor's executive bonus.
Jack Dalrymple: Change restrictions for Voter ID.
Marvin Nelson: Opposed changes in restrictions for Voter ID.
Jack Dalrymple: Study ID cards for voting to ensure citizenship.
Rick Becker: Study ID cards for voting to ensure citizenship.
Tracy Potter: Opposed "Clean Elections" limited to $1500 contributions.
Tracy Potter: Deadly force ok in self defense against an intruder.
Tracy Potter: Increase visa caps to meet labor shortages.
Rick Berg: 2005: Supported Bush's privatization plan as state rep.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Doug Burgum North Dakota Republican candidate for Governor
- Eliot Glassheim Democratic candidate for Senate North Dakota
- Jack Dalrymple North Dakota Republican Governor
- Marvin Nelson North Dakota Democratic candidate for Governor
- Rick Becker North Dakota Republican 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Rick Berg Republican Challenger North Dakota
- Tracy Potter 2010 Democratic Challenger North Dakota
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for North Dakota House and Senate.
Page last edited: May 27, 2017