Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Montana House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from MT legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Albert Olszewski (3) Republican candidate for Montana U.S. Senator Montana
- Amanda Curtis (1) Democratic Challenger Montana
- Bill McChesney (1) Montana Democratic 2016 Gubernatorial candidate
- Matt Rosendale (1) Republican candidate for Montana U. S. Senator Montana
- Ryan Zinke (2) Montana Interior
- Steve Bullock (3) Montana Democratic Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Montana state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- Bill McChesney - 2016 candidate for governor
served as the Miles City representative in the state House from 2007 to 2015.
- R-MT-0 Ryan Zinke - member of United States House of Representatives
former member of Montana Senate, from the 2nd district, 2009 – 2011
- D-MT Amanda Curtis - Senate Challenger 2014
Member of the Montana House of Representatives from the 76th district 2013 – 2015
- Albert Olszewski - 2018 Republican candidate for Montana U.S. Senator
Montana House of Representative (2015-2016)
Montana Senate (2016 - )
- Matt Rosendale - 2018 Republican candidate for Montana U. S. Senator
Won state House seat in 2010 representing the Glendive area
Won Senate seat in 2012.
Served as state Senate majority leader at the 2015 Legislature.
- (More state legislative coverage to come)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Albert Olszewski: Prohibit abortions after the fetus is 24 weeks.
Albert Olszewski: Voted YES that insurers have plans with and without abortion.
Matt Rosendale: Rejected that insurers have plans with and without abortion.
Steve Bullock: Rejected that insurers have plans with and without abortion.
Ryan Zinke: Replace death penalty with life imprisonment without parole.
Energy & Oil|
Amanda Curtis: Disclose state property energy efficiency on website.
Albert Olszewski: Voted NO on insuring the working poor with federal dollars.
Steve Bullock: Insure the working poor with federal dollars.
Ryan Zinke: Don't discount minimum wage for tips.
Bill McChesney: Increase contributions to U-System's Retirement Program.
Steve Bullock: Create jobs by investing in roads and bridges.
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Montana House and Senate.
Page last edited: Feb 25, 2018