Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Legislative voting records for Alaska House and Senate
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from AK legislative records (number of quotes indicated):
- Bill Walker (1) Alaska Independent Governor
- Charlie Huggins (1) Alaska Republican candidate for governor of Alaska
- Mike Dunleavy (2) Alaska Republican candidate for governor of Alaska
- Sarah Palin (7) Alaska Former Governor (resigned 2009); V.P. nominee (2008)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Alaska state legislative voting records, including these candidates:
- AK-R Mike Dunleavy Republican candidate for governor
12th Governor of Alaska, as of December 3, 2018
Member of the Alaska Senate, E district, Jan.20, 2015-Jan.15, 2018
Member of the Alaska Senate, D district, Jan.14, 2013-Jan.20, 2015
- AK-R Charlie Huggins, 2018 Republican candidate for governor of Alaska
Alaska State Senator (2004 – 2017):
President, Alaska State Senate 2013-2014
Senate Minority Leader, Alaska State Senate 2011 – 2012,
Majority Whip, Alaska State Senate 2007
- (more state legislative coverage to come)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Charlie Huggins: Supports bill to bar abortion providers from teaching sex ed.
Mike Dunleavy: Sponsors bill to bar abortion providers from teaching sex ed.
Sarah Palin: Safe Haven bill: allow surrendering newborns without penalty.
Budget & Economy|
Sarah Palin: Vetoed $25M stimulus earmark; Alaskans don't desire "help".
Sarah Palin: Respected court ruling allowing same-sex state benefits.
Sarah Palin: Vetoed bill denying benefits to gays, as unconstitutional.
Sarah Palin: Gang members on probation must wear electronic monitors.
Sarah Palin: Collect DNA samples from felons.
Sarah Palin: Maintain alcohol sale database; bar giving alcohol to minors.
Families & Children|
Bill Walker: Background checks for guardians of incapacitated individual.
Mike Dunleavy: Sponsored bill to allow concealed guns on campuses.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Bill Walker Alaska Independent Governor
- Charlie Huggins Alaska Republican candidate for governor of Alaska
- Mike Dunleavy Alaska Republican candidate for governor of Alaska
- Sarah Palin Alaska Former Governor (resigned 2009); V.P. nominee (2008)
The above quotations are from Legislative voting records for Alaska House and Senate.