Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click here for 17 full quotes from Fred Thompson in the book The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Roe v. Wade was bad law and bad science.
Has never been pro-choice despite 1994 news reports.
Appoint strict constructionist judges.
Commerce clause does not mean Feds can regulate everything.
Market does more for freedom & prosperity than planners.
Passionate supporter of states rights.
Opposes amnesty in any form.
Principles & Values|
Reveals he suffers from cancer, but it wonít affect campaign.
Social Security & Medicare are generational wealth transfers.
Progressive tax redistributes wealth without helping economy.
War & Peace|
I would do essentially what the presidentís doing in Iraq.
Take any chance to not get run out of Iraq.
President must decide on war based on unclear evidence.
Prophets of doom are wrong--we canít cut-and-run.
Goal of Iraqi enemies is to demoralize us.
Internationalizing war effort will not win the war.
Serious & painful international sanctions on nuclear Iran.
The above quotations are from The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill.
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- Bloomberg by Bloomberg, by Mike Bloomberg
- Bloomberg: Money, Power, and Politics: Mike Bloomberg biography
- From Power to Purpose: A Remarkable Journey of Faith and Compassion, by Sam Brownback
- Our Character, Our Future, by Alan Keyes
- McCain: The Myth of a Maverick, by Matt Welch
- Mortal Danger, by Tom Tancredo
- A Mormon in the White House? 10 Things Every American Should Know about Mitt Romney, by Hugh Hewitt
- Mitt Romney: The Man, His Values and His Vision, by Lisa Ray Turner and Kimberly Field
- Leadership, by Rudy Giuliani
- From Hope to Higher Ground, by Mike Huckabee
- Building a Healthy Culture, foreword by Sen. Sam Brownback
- Gold, Peace, and Prosperity: The Birth of a New Currency, by Ron Paul
- The Full Rudy: The Man, the Myth, the Mania, by Jack Newfield
- Freedom Under Siege: The US Constitution After 200-Plus Years, by Ron Paul
- The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill
- Giuliani: Flawed or Flawless? by Deborah & Gerald Strober
- Character Makes a Difference: Where I'm From, Where I've Been, and What I Believe, by Mike Huckabee
- Government at the Brink: The Root Causes of Government Waste and Mismanagement, by Fred Thompson
- America's Mayor, America's President?, by Robert Polner
- Every Other Monday, by Rep. John Kasich