Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
Head-to-head debate between Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from Head-to-head debate between Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich (number of quotes indicated):
- Herman Cain (10)
- Newt Gingrich (7)
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
This debate on Saturday, Nov. 5, 2011, had Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich in a one-on-one matchup.
It was hosted by the Texas Patriot PAC and held in Houston Texas;
moderated by Iowa Congressman Steve King.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Herman Cain: CEOs must get involved or free market system will collapse.
Newt Gingrich: Businesses focus on customers; apply Lean Six Sigma to gov't.
Herman Cain: Require photo IDs to vote, to end fraud.
Herman Cain: Medicare cost 9 times its originally promised cost.
Herman Cain: DC can't solve healthcare costs; use market driven ideas.
Herman Cain: Block grants to states & partial vouchers to people.
Newt Gingrich: No mandatory premium support model; give people choices.
Newt Gingrich: Medicare pays crooks; contract it out to private companies.
Newt Gingrich: Block grant Medicaid; create individual incentives & bonuses.
Newt Gingrich: Sue the federal government for every cent spent on illegals.
Herman Cain: Limit unemployment to 26 weeks at first, then half later.
Newt Gingrich: Go to college instead of 99 weeks of unemployment.
Herman Cain: Old ideas prolong problem; use personal retirement accounts.
Herman Cain: Let people decide how to invest their Social Security.
Newt Gingrich: Get social security out of budget; make personal accounts.
Herman Cain: The media give out misinformation; a disservice to America.
Welfare & Poverty|
Herman Cain: Change entitlement to empowerment programs.
The above quotations are from Head-to-head debate between Herman Cain and Newt Gingrich.
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)