Bloomberg by Bloomberg, by Mike Bloomberg
(Click for Amazon book review)
Click here for 4 full quotes from Mike Bloomberg in the book "Bloomberg by Bloomberg," by Mike Bloomberg.
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Given $10M upon being fired from Salomon Brothers in 1981.
Built up a $1.3B company from scratch over 20 years.
Principles & Values|
Started Bloomberg company after Salomon Bros. fired him.
Publicity helps business, but it's best to say it yourself.
The above quotations are from Bloomberg by Bloomberg, by Mike Bloomberg.
Related books, debates, and candidates:
- Bloomberg by Bloomberg, by Mike Bloomberg
- Bloomberg: Money, Power, and Politics: Mike Bloomberg biography
- From Power to Purpose: A Remarkable Journey of Faith and Compassion, by Sam Brownback
- Our Character, Our Future, by Alan Keyes
- McCain: The Myth of a Maverick, by Matt Welch
- Mortal Danger, by Tom Tancredo
- A Mormon in the White House? 10 Things Every American Should Know about Mitt Romney, by Hugh Hewitt
- Mitt Romney: The Man, His Values and His Vision, by Lisa Ray Turner and Kimberly Field
- Leadership, by Rudy Giuliani
- From Hope to Higher Ground, by Mike Huckabee
- Building a Healthy Culture, foreword by Sen. Sam Brownback
- Gold, Peace, and Prosperity: The Birth of a New Currency, by Ron Paul
- The Full Rudy: The Man, the Myth, the Mania, by Jack Newfield
- Freedom Under Siege: The US Constitution After 200-Plus Years, by Ron Paul
- The Fred Factor, by Steve Gill
- Giuliani: Flawed or Flawless? by Deborah & Gerald Strober
- Character Makes a Difference: Where I'm From, Where I've Been, and What I Believe, by Mike Huckabee
- Government at the Brink: The Root Causes of Government Waste and Mismanagement, by Fred Thompson
- America's Mayor, America's President?, by Robert Polner
- Every Other Monday, by Rep. John Kasich