Books by and about 2020 presidential candidates|
| Crippled America,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Fire and Fury,|
by Michael Wolff (2018)
| Trump Revealed,|
by Michael Kranish and Marc Fisher (2016)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2016)
| Promise Me, Dad ,|
by Joe Biden (2017)
| The Book of Joe ,|
by Jeff Wilser (2019; biography of Joe Biden)
| The Truths We Hold,|
by Kamala Harris (2019)
| Smart on Crime,|
by Kamala Harris (2010)
| Guide to Political Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2017)
| Where We Go From Here,|
by Bernie Sanders (2018)
| Our Revolution,|
by Bernie Sanders (2016)
| This Fight Is Our Fight,|
by Elizabeth Warren (2017)
by Cory Booker (2016)
|Conscience of a Conservative,|
by Jeff Flake (2017)
| Two Paths,|
by Gov. John Kasich (2017)
|Every Other Monday,|
by Rep. John Kasich (2010)
|Courage is Contagious,|
by John Kasich (1998)
| Shortest Way Home,|
by Pete Buttigieg (2019)
by Michelle Obama (2018)
| Higher Loyalty,|
by James Comey (2018)
| The Making of Donald Trump,|
by David Cay Johnston (2017)
| Higher Loyalty ,|
by James Comey (2018)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2022 Alabama Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2022 AL Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- Kay Ivey (6) Alabama Republican Alabama Governor
- Lynda Blanchard (7) Alabama Republican Challenger
- Stacy Lee George (1) Alabama Republican candidate for Alabama U. S. Governor
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
2022 Alabama Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- 2022 Alabama Senate race: Lynda Blanchard switched races from Senate to Governor on 12/7/2021.
- Montgomery Advertiser: "Gov. Kay Ivey names Will Califf manager of 2022 re-election campaign," by Brian Lyman, 10/6/21
- CNN Politics, "Alabama governor defends plan to use Covid-19 relief funds to build prisons," by Chandelis Duster and Nick Valencia, September 29, 2021
- Alabama Political Reporter, "Alabama Farmers Federation announces its 2022 endorsements," by Brandon Moseley, September 29, 2021
- FOX News, "Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey blasts Facebook's removal of her campaign page: 'Big Tech has gotten out of hand'," by Brandon Gillespie, 9/28/21
- Associated Press, "Critics say prison problems go beyond buildings," by Kim Chandler, September 26, 2021
- Alabama Political Reporter, "Blanchard is praying about the governor's race," by Brandon Moseley, September 20, 2021
- Yellowhammer News, "Lynda Blanchard rips Biden COVID policy: 'It's something you'd expect a tyrannical dictator to say'," by Jeff Poor, September 11, 2021
- Alabama Today, "Lynda Blanchard may switch gears and run for governor," by Beth Cann, August 24, 2021
- Alabama Political Reporter, "Vaccinations becomes an Alabama gubernatorial race issue," by Brandon Moseley, July 30, 2021
- CBS42 Alabama News, "Gov. Kay Ivey announces re-election run for governor in 2022," by Peter Curi, Jun 2, 2021
- Alabama Political Reporter, "Senate candidate Lynda Blanchard campaigns in Fayette," by Brandon Moseley, May 12, 2021
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Kay Ivey: Wants to use $400 million of COVID relief to build prisons.
Lynda Blanchard: Don't pit color against color; we are all the same.
Stacy Lee George: Call in National Guard to get state prisons under control.
Kay Ivey: Rehabilitate prisoners; don't just warehouse them.
Lynda Blanchard: Oldest son died from drugs; led her to help Alabama children.
Lynda Blanchard: Choice move to good school or pay for private not right.
Kay Ivey: Opposes vaccine mandates in spite of more than 14,000 deaths.
Kay Ivey: Accused by opponents of shaming the unvaccinated.
Lynda Blanchard: Socialistic medicine will not work in America.
Principles & Values|
Kay Ivey: Alabama Farmers Federation's PAC endorses Ivey.
Lynda Blanchard: May God paint this country red with the blood of Jesus.
Lynda Blanchard: Praying about changing from senate to governor's race.
Lynda Blanchard: Slovenians can't live with 50% taxes, we don't want that.
Kay Ivey: Slams Facebook for temporary removal of campaign page.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Kay Ivey Alabama Republican Alabama Governor
- Lynda Blanchard Alabama Republican Challenger
- Stacy Lee George Alabama Republican candidate for Alabama U. S. Governor
The above quotations are from 2022 Alabama Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
Gov. Ivey up for re-election in 2022:
2022 Gubernatorial debate
vs.(no opponent yet)
Past gubernatorial races:
2018 Alabama gubernatorial debate,
Former gubernatorial races:
2014 Alabama gubernatorial debate
2014 challenger: U.S.Rep. Parker Griffith (D)
2018-22 Governors' book excerpts:
- American Crisis, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Can't Is Not an Option, by Gov. Nikki Haley (R,SC)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- The Opposite of Woe, by Gov. John Hickenlooper (D,CO)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Romney: An Inside Look, about Gov. Mitt Romney (R,MA)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Unintimidated, by Governor Scott Walker (R,WI)
- What A Party!, by Gov. Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)
- 2022 Senatorial debates: