Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2019 Louisiana Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage
(Click for external website)
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2019 LA Governor's race (number of quotes indicated):
- John Bel Edwards (8) Louisiana Democratic Governor
- John Neely Kennedy (1) Louisiana Republican candidate for governor
- Ralph Abraham (5) Republican Runoff Nominee U.S. Rep Louisiana- 5
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Louisiana 2019 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
- America Magazine, "Profile: John Bel Edwards, pro-life Catholic", by Matt Malone, December 14, 2018
- The News-Star, "Edwards popular, but re-election risky," by Greg Hilburn, USA Today, March 1, 2018
- The Hill, "Mulvaney says Trump's military parade could cost as much as $30 million," by Avery Anapol, 2/14/18
- The News-Star, "Mayo, Abraham face off in 5th District debate," by Kaleb Causey, Nov. 20, 2014
- (More issues coverage when it becomes available)
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
John Bel Edwards: Signed one of country's most restrictive anti-abortion laws.
John Bel Edwards: Reduce highest incarceration rate in the nation.
John Bel Edwards: No executions until better lethal drugs found.
John Bel Edwards: We need to do a better job with our background checks.
John Bel Edwards: Pro-life includes helping the poor get access to health care.
Ralph Abraham: ObamaCare a daily dangerous debacle for working physicians.
Ralph Abraham: No expansion of Medicaid, even if I make money on it.
John Bel Edwards: West Point grad; served 8 years in US Army.
John Neely Kennedy: We don't need a military parade to show off American power.
Ralph Abraham: No amnesty; seal the borders.
Ralph Abraham: Women deserve equal pay.
Principles & Values|
John Bel Edwards: Faith plays a central role in his life and work.
John Bel Edwards: Only Democratic governor in the Deep South.
Ralph Abraham: Tax code is outdated and it's leaking billions.
The above quotations are from 2019 Louisiana Gubernatorial race: debates and news coverage.
2018-19 Governors' book excerpts:
- Dialogues, by Governor Jerry Brown (D,CA)
- The Party's Over, by Gubernatorial candidate Charlie Crist (D,FL)
- Scorpions for Breakfast, by Gov. Jan Brewer (R,AZ)
- From Power to Purpose, by Gov. Sam Brownback (R,KS)
- Leadership and Crisis, by Gov. Bobby Jindal (R,LA)
- A Reason to Believe, by Gov. Deval Patrick (D,MA)
- Governor`s Travels, by Gov. Angus King (I,ME)
- Crossroads, by Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D,NY)
- Stand For Something, by Gov. John Kasich (R,OH)
- Against the Tide, by Gov. Linc Chafee (I,RI)
- Fed Up!, by Gov. Rick Perry (R,TX)
- What A Party!, by Governor Terry McAuliffe (D,VA)