Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2018 Missouri Gubernatorial impeachment: debates and news coverage
Click on a participant to pop-up their full list of quotations
from 2018 MO Governor's impeachment (number of quotes indicated):
- Eric Greitens (3) Missouri Republican Governor (resigned)
- Josh Hawley (2) Republican candidate for Missouri U.S. Senator Missouri
- Mike Parson (13) Missouri Republican candidate for governor of Missouri
OR click on an issue category below for a subset.
Missouri 2018 Gubernatorial debates and race coverage:
NOTE: There is no election for MO Governor until 2020. But...
- Gov. Eric Greitens was elected in 2016, with Lt. Gov. Mike_Parson
- Gov. Greitens was indicted and arrested in Feb. 2018 on felony charges of sexual misconduct during an extramarital affair, as well as later indictments for campaign finance misconduct.
- In May 2018, the Missouri legislature called a special session to begin impeachment proceedings; Gov. Greitens then resigned.
- Gov. Parson was sworn in on June 1, 2018, and his term fills out the original term of Gov. Greitens, until the Nov. 2020 election.
- KSHB Kansas City 41, "New Mo. Gov. Mike Parson: 'I want to be a public servant'," by Steven Dial, July 3, 2018
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, "Time for Parson to show Missourians what kind of leader he is," June 21, 2018
- St. Louis Post-Dispatch, "Missouri governor signals support for gas tax boost," by Kurt Erickson, June 5, 2018
- Columbia Missourian, "Gov. Mike Parson pledges to bring honor, integrity, transparency," by Alexis Allison and Matthew Hall, June 1, 2018
- New York Times, "Who Is Mike Parson, Missouri's New Governor?," by Maggie Astor, May 29, 2018
- Kansas City Star, "Parson, in many ways Greitens' polar opposite," by Jason Hancock, Bryan Lowry And Steve Vockrodt, May 29, 2018
- News-Tribune, "House committee investigating Greitens releases report comparing woman's testimony," April 30th, 2018
- The Missouri Times, "Hawley calls situation with Greitens 'very grave'," by Benjamin Peters, March 29, 2018
- Columbia Missourian, "Parson described as 'a straight shooter'," by Daphne Psaledakis, February 23, 2018
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mike Parson: Solidly pro-life; supports protecting rights of the unborn.
Budget & Economy|
Mike Parson: Supports economic growth with accountability on taxes.
Mike Parson: Gay people go to hell, but don't discriminate on earth.
Eric Greitens: Facing trial for felony charge of invasion of privacy.
Mike Parson: Rate of opioid deaths decreasing but new ideas are needed.
Mike Parson: $400M in bonds to repair college campuses.
Mike Parson: Right to farm & ranch, despite environmental critics.
Mike Parson: For 2nd Amendment rights; keep federal government at bay.
Eric Greitens: Felony charge: taking donor lists from veterans charity.
Mike Parson: Supports all legal immigrants, wants enforced border control.
Mike Parson: Low unemployment rate now, but new skills needed to move up.
Principles & Values|
Mike Parson: Vows to bring honor, integrity and transparency to office.
Josh Hawley: Attorney General's duty to investigate Governor Greitens.
Mike Parson: Wants legislative approval on big ticket tax expenditures.
Eric Greitens: OpEd: used self-immolating texting despite open records laws.
Josh Hawley: Investigate state use of self-immolating messaging.
Mike Parson: Supports raising gasoline tax to help rebuild infrastructure.
Welfare & Poverty|
Mike Parson: Ending low-income housing tax credit would hurt veterans too.
Click for quotations from other sources by:
- Eric Greitens Missouri Republican Governor (resigned)
- Josh Hawley Republican candidate for Missouri U.S. Senator Missouri
- Mike Parson Missouri Republican candidate for governor of Missouri
The above quotations are from 2018 Missouri Gubernatorial impeachment: debates and news coverage.
Error processing SSI file