Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
2012 Utah Senate Debate
Utah Senate debates:
- Senate debate coverage by Deseret News, April 4 2012, covering Hatch (R) vs. Ashdown (D)
- Senate debate coverage by Deseret News, April 17 2012, second and final GOP debate before state GOP convention
- Senate GOP primary debate coverage by KSL's Dennis Romboy, May 27, 2012: covering Dan Liljenquist vs. Orrin Hatch
- Fox 13-Now coverage of Utah Republican primary "debate", wherein Dan Liljenquist debated a cardboard cutout figure of Sen. Orrin Hatch, June 7, 2012
- GOP primary debate, Dan Liljenquist vs. Sen. Orrin Hatch, on June 15, 2012, on KSL Radio's "Doug Wright Show", in Salt Lake City, covered by Salt Lake Tribune and KSL radio.
- Salt Lake Tribune coverage of Utah senate "debate", wherein Scott Howell (D) and 3rd-party nominees debated a nameplate of Sen. Orrin Hatch in front of an empty seat, Aug. 21, 2012
- San Francisco Chronicle and Salt Lake Tribune on Utah Senate debate, Orrin Hatch & Scott Howell, Oct. 17-18, 2012
- Deseret News on Utah Senate debate, Orrin Hatch & Scott Howell, on KSL Newsradio Friday, Oct. 26, 2012, in Salt Lake City.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Budget & Economy|
Orrin Hatch: Re-elect me and I'll chair the Senate Finance Committee.
Orrin Hatch: Accused of "fiscal child abuse" by leaving debt for future.
Dan Liljenquist: TARP (bank bailout) was wasteful spending.
Orrin Hatch: My 36 years in Senate could make me Finance Committee chair.
Orrin Hatch: My balanced budget bill failed by only one vote.
Orrin Hatch: OpEd: Federal debt increased rapidly on his watch.
Dan Liljenquist: States' right to control public land.
Dan Liljenquist: Congress should pass regulations, not executive agencies.
Dan Liljenquist: Sprinklers in every house are out-of-hand regulation.
Pete Ashdown: Refuses any money from political action committees.
Orrin Hatch: ObamaCare is an "atrocious" act; repeal & replace.
Scott Howell: Improve ObamaCare rather than kill it.
Dan Liljenquist: No 5-year wait for child health insurance for immigrants.
Orrin Hatch: I fight every year to save Hill Air Force Base.
Orrin Hatch: Introduced bipartisan DREAM Act.
Principles & Values|
Orrin Hatch: 2012 will be my last election, after 6 terms.
Scott Howell: Reach out the hand of fellowship in compromise to GOP.
Orrin Hatch: I work with both Republicans and Democrats, out of necessity.
Orrin Hatch: 36 years of seniority means I can finally enact change.
Scott Howell: Electing the same people get the same results.
Orrin Hatch: I'm running to help Mitt Romney and to be Committee Chairman.
Scott Howell: I learned bipartisanship as minority party in state Senate.
Dan Liljenquist: Holds "debate" against opponent's video clips.
Orrin Hatch: Debates are a time-worn campaign tactic for free press.
Pete Ashdown: Dems should be bold and different, not Republican light.
Orrin Hatch: 1976: What do you call 2-term incumbents? Call him home!
The above quotations are from 2012 Utah Senate Debate.