Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harmís Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
ABC News / WMUR-NH 2012 Republican primary New Hampshire debate
"Your Voice Your Vote" debate at Saint Anselm College, New Hampshire sponsored by:
- AARP-NH (American Association of Retired Persons)
- ABC News
- hosted by George Stephanopoulos.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Mitt Romney: States shouldn't ban contraception; and no state wants to.
Rick Santorum: States have the right to ban contraception, but shouldn't.
Ron Paul: Right to privacy is explicit, but not for contraception.
Budget & Economy|
Rick Santorum: Spend-o-meter: track spending on all Senate amendments.
Rick Santorum: Marriage is a federal issue; we need one definition, not 50.
Rick Santorum: Companies run into a stiff headwind called government.
Energy & Oil|
Rick Santorum: Out of office, I stayed in the fray to defeat cap-and-trade.
Families & Children|
Rick Santorum: Gay adoption is a state issue; no federal ban.
Jon Huntsman: China is our most important relationship of the 21st century.
Mitt Romney: We have to open up markets to America's goods.
Ron Paul: All spending should be designated by earmarks.
Rick Santorum: Privacy is in 4th amendment, but Patriot Act is ok.
Rick Santorum: Confront virulent threat of radical Islam.
Ron Paul: Getting bin Laden OK; Iranian nukes not OK.
Principles & Values|
Mitt Romney: Obama's policies have made the recession deeper.
Mitt Romney: Business entrepreneurialism is leadership experience.
Rick Santorum: We need command leadership; not business experience.
Rick Santorum: I'm a conservative but not a libertarian; some government OK.
Rick Santorum: I appeal to blue-collar voters, not Wall Street.
Jon Huntsman: Rip out $1.1T in loopholes from the corrupt tax code.
Rick Santorum: Simplify tax code: just 5 deductions; everything else goes.
Newt Gingrich: We can't compete with China with an inferior infrastructure.
War & Peace|
Jon Huntsman: Draw down to 10,000 troops in Afghanistan by 2013.
Jon Huntsman: We listened to generals in Vietnam; don't repeat our mistake.
Mitt Romney: Leave Afghanistan when generals on the ground say so.
Newt Gingrich: We have mismanaged region-wide crisis in Middle East.
Rick Perry: I would send troops back into Iraq, to exclude Iran.
Rick Santorum: Stay in Afghanistan until security of our country is secure.
Rick Santorum: Iranian people admire us; Iranian leaders are evil.
Welfare & Poverty|
Rick Santorum: I authored the only bill to remove an entitlement.
The above quotations are from ABC News / WMUR-NH 2012 Republican primary New Hampshire debate.
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)