Books by and about 2016 presidential candidates|
| Hard Choices,|
by Hillary Clinton (2014)
| Crippled America ,|
by Donald J. Trump (2015)
| Trump vs. Hillary On The Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Outsider in the White House,|
by Bernie Sanders (2015)
| American Dreams,|
by Marco Rubio (2015)
| Taking a Stand,|
by Rand Paul (2015)
by Scott Walker (2013)
| A Time for Truth,|
by Ted Cruz (2015)
| One Nation,|
by Ben Carson (2014)
| Trump/Pence vs. Clinton/Kaine On the Issues ,|
by Jesse Gordon (2016)
| Living History ,|
by Hillary Rodham Clinton (2003)
| Between Hope and History ,|
by Bill Clinton (1996)
| In Harm’s Way ,|
by Dr. Jill Stein (2000)
| Democrat vs. Republican vs. Green vs. Libertarian,|
Four Party's Presidential Nominees On The Issues (2016)
Books by and about 2012 presidential candidates|
| Ten Letters
about Pres. Barack Obama (2011)
| Do Not Ask What Good We Do
about Rep. Paul Ryan (2012)
(click a book cover for a review or other books by or about the presidency from Amazon.com)
South Carolina "first GOP debate" at Peace Concert Hall SC, May 5th, 2011, sponsored by Fox News; moderator: Chris Wallace & Juan Williams; participants: Ron Paul, Herman Cain, Tim Pawlenty, Rick Santorum, Gary Johnson.
Thursday, May 5, 2011 at the Peace Center in Greenville, SC from 9:00-10:30 p.m.. +
Sponsors: South Carolina Republican Party and FOX News.
Candidates: Rep. Ron Paul, Herman Cain, former Gov. Tim Pawlenty, former Sen. Rick Santorum, and former Gov. Gary Johnson.
Moderator: Bret Baier. Panel of reporters—Chris Wallace, Juan Williams, Shannon Bream.
Audience: Peace Center is a 2,100-seat concert hall, although the Carolina Ledger blog reported, "Empty blocks of seats can be seen from the main floor to the second balcony."
Broadcast: Live on the FOX News Channel.
| OnTheIssues.org excerpts: (click on issues for details)
Rick Santorum: FactCheck: Under 1/4 of pregnancies end in abortion, not 1/3.
Gary Johnson: Right to choose up until viability of the fetus.
Tim Pawlenty: Stem-cell research ok on previous embryos, but not new ones.
Budget & Economy|
Gary Johnson: On verge of financial collapse unless we balance budget.
Tim Pawlenty: I left MN with a balanced budget, not a $6B deficit.
Herman Cain: Ignoring DOMA is treasonous breach of presidential duty.
Ron Paul: Government is totally unnecessary for gay marriage laws.
Gary Johnson: Harm-reduction: health issue rather than criminal issue.
Ron Paul: We don't need laws to tell us to not use heroin.
Tim Pawlenty: Let school districts decide on teaching intelligent design.
Energy & Oil|
Herman Cain: Establish real energy independence, with existing resources.
Tim Pawlenty: I made a mistake in considering cap-and-trade in MN.
Tim Pawlenty: Never subordinate US decisions to UN, as Obama did in Libya.
Ron Paul: Legalizing prostitution is about protecting liberty.
Tim Pawlenty: No top-down, government-run, limited-choice system.
Gary Johnson: No waterboarding under any circumstances.
Herman Cain: Protect our people by whatever means, even waterboarding.
Rick Santorum: Waterboarding gets useful info, like on Osama bin Laden.
Ron Paul: Waterboarding doesn't achieve anything.
Tim Pawlenty: Enhanced interrogation techniques counter radical jihadists.
Gary Johnson: Long unemployment benefits postpones dealing with problem.
Principles & Values|
Buddy Roemer: Driving across SC and NH to shake hands & start listening.
Herman Cain: Abolish the IRS; implement 23% national sales tax.
War & Peace|
Gary Johnson: I opposed the Iraq War from the beginning.
Gary Johnson: No Afghan timetable; start tomorrow & finish in a few months.
Herman Cain: No clear strategy in either Libya or Syria.
The above quotations are from South Carolina "first GOP debate" at Peace Concert Hall SC, May 5th, 2011, sponsored by Fox News; moderator: Chris Wallace & Juan Williams; participants: Ron Paul, Herman Cain, Tim Pawlenty, Rick Santorum, Gary Johnson..
- CNN Arizona debate (Feb. 22, 2012)
- CNN Florida debate (Jan. 26, 2012)
- CNN South Carolina debate (Jan. 19, 2012)
- Fox News South Carolina debate (Jan. 16, 2012)
- Meet the Press New Hampshire debate (Jan. 8, 2012)
- WMUR-New Hampshire debate (Jan. 7, 2012)
- Yahoo's "Your Voice Your Vote" debate (Dec. 10, 2011)
- CNN National Security debate (Nov. 22, 2011)
- S.C. foreign policy Debate (Nov. 12, 2011)
- Your-Money-Your-Vote Debate (Nov. 9, 2011)
- Cain vs. Gingirch head-to-head (Nov. 5, 2011)
- Las Vegas debate (Oct. 18, 2011)
- Dartmouth N.H. debate (Oct. 11, 2011)
- Orlando Google debate (Sept. 22, 2011)
- Tea Party debate (Sept. 12, 2011)
- American Jobs Act debate (Sept. 8, 2011)
- Reagan Library debate (Sept. 7, 2011)
- Iowa Straw Poll debate (Aug. 11, 2011)
- Twitter debate (July 21, 2011)
- St. Anselm NH debate (June 13, 2011)
- Faith & Freedom Conference (June 4, 2011)
- South Carolina debate (May 5, 2011)
- NRA Conference (May 1, 2011)
- CPAC Conference (Feb. 10, 2011)
- "The Hannity Primary" (Interviews 2011-2012)
- Interview with Green Party's Jill Stein (Dec. 21, 2011)